Sunday, December 12, 2010

Reflections of AED 200

1. What were you expectations for this course and where they met?
                     My expectations were to learn more about art and have fun with it. Yes, these expectations were met.
2. Now that you've been through this course, What is art? How would you define it now compared to your intial posting?
               I still believe that art is something that helps people to express themselves in ways that they wouldn't be able to in another way.
3. Who was your favorite artist in your original posting and who is your favorite visual artist now? If there is a difference, why do you think so? If you have the same favorite artist, why do you think so?
       In my original I didnt have a favorite because I really didn't know any. Now, my favorite I would have to say is the local artist I concentrated my art curation project on, Patrick Willett.


4. Now that you've completed this course, how do you feel about taking an online course? Is your answer the same as it was in your first posting? How is it the same or different?
       I was very hesitant about takng an online course. I like taking online courses but, I am very bad at taking them. I wait until the last minute and I also forgot some assignments by their due date. I believe that this ws my first and last online course.

No comments:

Post a Comment