Sunday, December 5, 2010

Creating my Exhibit Powerpoint

            I really enjoyed creating this art exhibit. I absolutely love Buffalo and I don't think that Buffalo is ever given enough credit for being as beautiful as it once was. I wanted to re-create that beauty and show everyone that Buffalo is still beautiful. I found one artist by the name of Patrick Willett. He is an amazing local artist. He mainly creates works of art based on Western New York and it's surrounding areas. I did attemp to use other artists but, I enjoyed Willett's talents too much.
          There were so many different types of creations he had. He had pen and ink drawings, watercolor paintings, photographs, both black & white and color, and graphic designs. It was definately hard to choose only 30 different pieces.
          I believe that I did a great job on this project and I cannot wait for all of my classmates to view it and critique it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment