Friday, December 10, 2010

Art Criticism Project

1. Which projects did you review?
           I reviewed Wonders of Life, Motivation and Wild Life Encounters.

2. Why did you select the Exhibit you critiqued?
           I chose Wild Life Encounters because I felt connected to the exhibit. I love and enjoy wild life very much.

3. What challenges did you face in writing the critique article and how did you overcome them?
             I could not figure out a way to relate the exhibit. But then as I began to look more closely, I began to remember those memories I shared in the article.

4. How do you feel about critiquing your peers work?
           I feel good about it. I feel like it could be helpful for the creator to hear what his/her peers think of their work.

5. Would you like to read the critique your peers wrote about your Art Curation Project?
            Yes, I would love to hear what my peers think of my project because I worked very hard on it.

6. On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your finished article and why?
             I would rate it an 8 because I put a lot of thinking into it, but I don't believe it is the greatest.

7. Did you enjoy working on this project?
           I did enjoy it because I enjoyed seeing all of the different ideas my peers came up with for their projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment