Saturday, October 9, 2010

Week 6 - Peer Reviews

1. http://kingcarrera1.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2010-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-08%3A00&updated-max=2011-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-08%3A00&max-results=9

http://abate1.blogspot.com/

2. I thought both Abbey and Stephen illustrated the elements and principles very well. I enjoyed them both. The photo Abbey used as form, I also saw color in the photo as well. The photo Sthephen used for shape, I also saw could be used for Line.

3. Niether Abbey or Stephen had an image that was the same as mine. Although, I could relate to some of Stephen's such as "Saw and Sawed."

4. The image "Carcass of Beef" piqued my interest. Both Abbey and Stephen had this artwork. I dont feel like I have a connection to it other than hunting because I enjoy going out and hunting. My curiosity though is why would someone want to paint a picture of a bloody beef carcass?

5. I do find this to be valuable in my learning because although I feel like I do not learn more about art viewing my peers blogs but, I do learn different views my peers have of the same paintings.

6. I do find others comments helpful. Their positive feedback helps me realize that I do know what I am doing and that I shouldn't be afraid to express myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment