Saturday, September 25, 2010

The Value Scale and the Color Wheel

1. Discuss what you thought about creating the Value Scale and Color Wheel.
               I thought creating the value scale and the color wheel were fairly easy to do. The only part I had trouble with was the color wheel. I could not find the color magenta anywhere, so I tried to make it, which messed up all of the other mixing of colors. I think my color wheel turned out pretty decently though.

2. Which media did you enjoy working with the best and why?
               I enjoyed working with the paint the most because I have always enjoyed working with paint and mixing colors together to get different colors.

3. What was the most important discovery in the creation of these studies?
               The most important discovery I made in the creation was that having specific colors matters when mixing them to create other colors.

4. What is the most important information you learned from watching the videos for this project? What is your opinion of the videos?
               The most important information I learned is that measurements and being detailed matters, along with having the correct supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment