Saturday, September 18, 2010

My Slideshow

http://s1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc368/trzeer23/AED%20Project%201/?action=view&current=399317e2.pbw


Above is my link to the slideshow I made on Photobucket to express my ideals of the Elements and Principles of Art.

At first I was very confused and not sure at all at what I was doing for this project. I calmed down and then realized that this is a great oppurtunity to understand the pictures that I actually take. I ended up enjoying this project and having fun with it. Some of the pictures are of drawings done by friends of mine that I thought explained some of the elements and principles. I also took this oppurtunity to share a little about myself. I included pictures of fire and a fire truck. I am a fireman and it is a big part of my life. I also included a picture of my nephew whom I love very much. This was a really fun and very informal project.

3 comments:

  1. Great slideshow! I love how you incorporated a little about yourself with the whole fireman images. I especially love the image that represented line, that sunset was beautiful! I also like the fire shots for value and movement. Good job of caputuring every element and principle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job on this. I LOVEd your photo of the sunset for "Line" The Dalmation was a great choice for variety with the spots opn the checkered cushion. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree with Stephen and Katie, the "Line" photo of the sunset was very nice. I also like your "Form" picture of HSBC Bank downtown buffalo because thats my employer. Overall i love the photos great job.

    ReplyDelete